***Volvo IPS 600s***
Express Cruiser with a unique concept, the Flyer Gran Turismo 49 Fly combines the precision and pleasure of powerful sports driving, similar to that of a sports car, and sharing unique moments with friends and family in a luxurious and glamorous atmosphere.
Its “flybridge terrace” is not reserved for the driver. Accessed by an elegant spiral staircase, the flybridge is now a real sea saloon with a large sun lounge surrounding a teak table.
The Beneteau 49 GT is the first boat to ever have a hull that is designed specifically for the use of Volvo’s IPS drives. The design has provided Beneteau with a boat that has an incredibly smooth and responsive ride.
Below are just a few of the features on the beautiful 49 GT FLY:
- 3 (or 2) Cabins + 2 Heads (with separate showers)
- Volvo D6 IPS600 2X435 HP Diesel
- 3 IPS docking stations including one in the cockpit
- 13kw Cummins Onan generator with sound shield
- MAXPOWER bow thruster
- Tender Garage
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- Cockpit grill, wetbar and refrigerator
- DVD player and Bose surround sound
- Bose watertight speakers in cockpit and flybridge
- Dual Simrad NS12’s in wheelhouse
- Repeater Simrad NS12 on flybridge
- Solid teak cockpit table with electric leg
- Real teak decks
- Ice maker in Salon
- 37″ LCD TV mounted on electric stand
- Full beam master
See Boat Test’s review by Captain Steve @ boattest.com
Every new Beneteau comes with a 3 year stem to stern warranty and a 7 year structural warranty backed by Beneteau.
***This model is available for order.***