The compact yet deadly MAKO 184 CC is built tough for fishing and fun, whether you’re chasing offshore game or just cruising the islands with the family. Anglers will appreciate the under-gunwale rod storage and 21-gallon baitwell. And families will love the cushioned forward console seat and molded-in swim platforms.
The hull/deck joint is chemically sealed and bonded 360°, plus it’s mechanically fastened every 6″ (15.2 cm) with stainless steel fasteners. The chop-taming, aggressive Deep V hull allows it to brave rougher conditions with confidence, and the wide beam contributes to safety and stability at rest.
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance—the best warranty in the business
- Foam-injected hull w/1-piece fiberglass stringer grid
- Hull/deck joint chemically bonded & fastened 360° w/stainless steel fasteners
- Self-bailing cockpit w/non-skid deck surface
- Under-gunwale port & starboard rod racks
- Center console w/analog gauges, electronics mounting surface, stainless steel grab rail, acrylic windscreen & storage
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- 2 pedestal helm seats & forward console seat w/21-gal. (79.5 L) livewell
- Port & starboard bow seating w/64-qt. (60.5 L) insulated fishboxes w/drains below
- Custom-matched, tandem-axle aluminum trailer w/brakes