- NEW Long Range Explorer or Luxury Charter Yacht
- Steel Hull and Aluminum Superstructure
- Built in the USA
- 5,000 mile range
- Zero hours and ready for delivery
- Built to exceed ABS structural regulations
- 100 Amp Atlas shorepower conditioner for worldwide operation
- Separate Crew Quarters for 4 full time crew
- Private aft entry for crew
- Hull design that is tested and proven to operate in Extreme Conditions
- Sister-ship won Peoples Award in San Diego Boat Show
- LOA: 92′ 0″
Beam: 26′ 0″
Min Draft: Min 6′ 8″
Max Draft: Max 7′ 2″
Cruising 9-10 knots @ 1250 RPM
Max 12.9 knots @ 1800 RPM
Builder: Allseas Yachts
Expedition / Charter Yacht
Price: $11,250,000 USD
Location: San Diego
Pantry is located forward between galley and master. Complete with cabinets, and two sub zero refrigerators with pull out freezer drawers. Day head located to port.
Master Head is located forward in bow on level 2, with double vanity, large marble shower/tub, his/ hers closets, enclosed toilet space. Heated flooring used in primary space.
Crew Quarters are located forward of the engine room, level one. One double and one twin berth, counter tops with storage cabinets, bathroom with marble shower.
VIP Guest Staterooms are located on level 1, 2 port and starboard queen berth staterooms located forward of amidships, guest heads with heated floors and shower, hanging lockers, under berth storage and
Contact Randall Burg to arrange to see this yacht. The sister ship can also be viewed and is located in Ft lauderdale, FL.
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|