LLC owned. This Sense 50 was delivered to the owner in 2016.
With her specifications and equipment, the today value is over $750,000 FOB CA. Incredible deal at this asking price. Offers are welcome.
2 cabins layout 2 baths (owner and VIP) + office.
- B&G Radar 4G
- B&G 9P Z2W Chartplotter Port Side Outdoor Steering.
- B&G 9P Z2W Chartplotter Stb Side Outdoor Steering.
- B G 12P W E2 Chartplotter Indoor at Nav Station.
- B&G Autopilot AC42 + Control at Steering Station.
- B&G RS 90 VHF.
- B&G Wireless VHF.
- AIS Transmitter/Receiver.
- B&G Cartography US.
- EPIRB with Deck Enclosure Release.
- 230V/60HZ Air Conditioning US.
- Deluxe Electric Folding Salon Table.
- Spectra 12 (60 L/H) Water Maker.
- Windex Wind Vane.
- Simrad Module – Wifi Connection.
- Engine Yanmar 4JH$TE SD EPA 55KW 75HP.
- 3 Blade Folding Prop.
- Bow Thruster.
- Sail Furling Main and Jib.Electric Winches.
- Electric Winches.
- Additional Water Tank 160 L.
- Extra Fuel Tank 415L.
- Under Water lIght (Blue) and Spreader/Deck LIght.
- TV/Combo DVD with Samsung 40″ HD.
- MB Quartz 6.5″ Marine Speaker W/Led.
- MB Quartz 10″ Marine HWY Sub-SPeaker.
- MB Quartz Amps (6 various + 3600 W total).
- Solid Teak Cockpit.
- All Electric Toilet Quiet Flush with Freshwater Conversion Kit.
| I : 65.50 ft |
J : 20.17 ft
P : 61.33 ft
E : 19.42 ft
|Keel #1 |
Ballast: 9811 lb
Draft Board Up: 5.58 ft
|Manufacturer Provided Description|
The latest in innovation, the Sense 50 redefines modern design and luxury on the water. From bow to stern, she surprises with the greatest in space, simplicity and cruising comfort.
Designed to sail closer to the water, her moderate heel is ideal for a more relaxed cruise. Offering the upmost in safety and performance, the Sense 50’s spacious cockpit includes a dual helm and plenty of space under the sails. At anchor, with easy access to the water, the U-shaped layout of the cockpit seats and retractable table can be converted into a sun deck.
Only three steps through the gently sloped companionway connect the brilliance of life outdoors to the sophisticated interior. A full beam salon and wraparound view paired with the comfortable settee and oversized galley, makes the Sense 50s interior comparable to that of a catamaran.
Surrounded by windows, the interior is bathed in natural light and provides a panoramic view of the horizon.
STARBOARD FORWARD HEAD COMPARTMENT
STARBOARD CABIN (STANDARD)
|SAFETY ON DECK |
MOORING – ANCHORING
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.