NEW ARRIVAL – READY FOR SUMMER!!!
2014 BOSTON WHALER 370 OUTRAGE – UNDER 250 HOURS!!
BEST PRICED 2014 ON MARKET!!
CALL AND MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE HER IN POMPANO BEACH!!
Loaded with Features and Options:
- TRIPLE MERCURY 300hp VERADOS – UNDER 250 HOURS!
- EXTENDED WARRANTIES 5/2020
- 2 X RAYMARINE GS165 15″ CHART PLOTTER / FISHFINDER
- 4KW OPEN ARRAY RADAR, X30 AUTOPILOT
- BOW THRUSTER
- GENERATOR WITH LESS THAN 40hrs
- FORWARD BOW LOUNGE W/ ELECTRIC BOW TABLE
- PORT / STARBOARD JUMP SEATS
- FUSION STEREO SYSTEM W/ JL SPEAKERS
- DELUXE LEANING POST / BAIT PREP STATION
- CABIN W/ CONVERTIBLE SETTEE / DOUBLE BERTH
- A/C W/ WINDSHIELD DEFOGGER (8,000 BTU)
- RETRACTABLE COCKPIT SUNSHADE
- STORED INDOORS — SUPER CLEAN!!
- THE LIST GOES ON AND ON AND ON……!!!!!!
We take all trades! Please call if you have questions about financing, insurance, and delivery.
|Manufacturer Provided Description|
Winner of numerous awards, the 370 Outrage amazes. Exceptional as both an offshore fishing boat and entertaining vessel for family and friends, the 370 Outrage is big on space, comfort, and luxury. The devoted angler will find the multipurpose leaning post a dream, with a livewell, tackle storage, refrigerator/freezer, sink and grill. An optional Summer Kitchen swaps the livewell for another fridge and stovetop. The helm impresses with an electrically adjustable captain’s seat and hardtop-windshield system for ultimate comfort when cruising even the rough ocean waves. The innovative dive door offers seamless water access. The sumptuous cabin gives a new meaning to onboard luxury, hosting a double berth, HDTV, coffeemaker, hanging locker, fridge, microwave, and shower and vanity. With the 370 Outrage, nothing compares—for recreation, entertaining or overnighting.
|Deck / Cockpit|
|Hardtop / Windshield System|
|Deluxe Leaning Post / Bait Prep Center|
|Cabin Interior / Shower / Head|
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
CALL TEXT EMAIL: Paul Keeney : 561-866-5691 : email@example.com
GPS Plotter Radar Radio Autopilot VHF Compass Depthsounder Battery Charger Electric Bilge Pump Sea Water Pump Shore Power Inlet Cockpit Table Cockpit Speakers Swimming Ladder Bow Thruster
Marine Head Hot Water Heating Air Conditioning Refrigerator Microwave Oven TV Set