SAVE ON THIS DEMO UNIT, 2013 OCEAN EXPRESS 36 SPORT FISHERMAN — PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Features Twin Suzuki 4-Cycle 300-hp 4-litre electronic fuel injected motor’s w/4-blade stainless steel propellers and approximately 180-hours at the time of listing. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Head (Electric Flush), Windlass Anchor, (2) In-Floor Fish-Boxes, (2) 23-Gal Built-in Live Wells, Custom Tubular Aluminum Top, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Complete spec sheet / summary on file and available for review upon request, please contact our sales office to coordinate showing.
|Hull and Deck Specs|
· Advance design multiple stepped bottoms – creating lift and venting
|Engine Room Rigging|
· Gel coated and painted engine compartments
· International running lights
|Starboard Cabin and Head|
· Electric head with pump-out
|Large Corian top with built-in sink |
Electric two-burner stove
9 of upper cabinets, cherry
Oval cabin window
|Forward cabin Queen size berth |
Built-in Storage Compartment
Lockable cabin door
Large cabin Deck Hatch over Forward Berth
Two opening oval windows
Soft pile cabin carpeting
Triple Storage Compartments under Berths
110 volt outlet
Storage under queen berth
Circular stair entrance with courtesy lights
Stainless steel grab bar
Large mid-cabin berth
Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.
· Custom aluminum hardtop/Sombria fabric top, includes radar support and full wrap-around enclosure · Air conditioning (front cabins), 5 outlets · Custom boot stripe and double epoxy bottom painting · Electric windless · Boarding ladder · Hot water heater · Stand-up Shower · Custom hull color: Light Green · 30 amp shore power · Battery Charger
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|