March 2018: Prop Speed; Bottom Paint; New Trim Tabs; Volvo Engine and IPS Pod Service
This 49′ Beneateau 2012 GT Fly is fully equipped and ready to cruise. “Toa Toa” has Volvo IPS 600s (550hrs) and three positions to steer onboard. She has a spacious aft deck and the salon doors fully open to give a great flow throughout that is unmatched.
Owner may consider trade of a newer center console.
Below are just a few of her many great features:
- 3 Cabins + 2 Heads (with separate showers); two queens and a double allows for three couples to stay onboard.
- Blue/Grey Painted Hull
- Volvo D6 IPS600 2X435 HP Diesel with under 550 Hours
- 3 IPS Docking Stations Including One in the Cockpit
- 11kW Cummins Onan generator with Sound Shield
- MAXPOWER Bow Thruster
- Flybridge with Bimini
- Tender Garage and Lift
- Hydraulic Swim Platform with Seadoo Spark Jet Ski
- Cockpit Grill, Wet Bar, and Refrigerator
- DVD player and Bose Surround Sound
- Bose Watertight Speakers in Cockpit and Flybridge
- Dual Raymarine E120’s in Wheelhouse
- Repeater Raymarine E120 on flybridge
- Solid Teak Cockpit Table with Electric Leg
- Real Teak Decks
- Icemaker in Salon
- Full Beam Master
Offers are encouraged; this is one of the only 2012, 3-stateroom flybridge yachts available with lower hours. Call today!