- Owner deceased suddenly. Yacht need to be sold asap by the inheritors. Offers are welcome.
- The vessel was bought by actual owner 6 months ago.
- The owner, who was an experienced sailor had started a complete upgrade of all systems and equipment.
- New Main Sail Never in its bag. Never installed.
- New Batteries.
- Electrical System has been surveyed and upgraded
- Engine and Generator just maintained (yearly maintenance just was done).
- New paint on carbon pole.
- New spinlocks not yet installed.
- 3 New hatches not yet installed for crew quarter.
|Manufacturer Provided Description|
The Moody Decksaloon one level living concept is a unique approach in modern yacht design. To discover it, simply open the sliding doors and enjoy a 360 degree view from the living area and the spacious cockpit all on the same level. The large cockpit with its standard cockpit table and the open
Epoxy build with prepreg, fibreglass fabrics, epoxy-vacuum bagged, corecell TM foam
White Deck built in fibreglass and epoxy super structure
High quality marine plywood, mahogany veneer, satin varnish
Starboard Guest Cabin
Head / Shower to starboard guest cabin
24 Volt and 230 V
Shore power supply
Electrical control panels
I : 80.1 ft
Standard three spreader cruising rig with electric inmast furler
6 off lifevests
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.