ORIGINAL OWNER BOAT and Hull #125 of the prestigious Manta Catamaran line
“Beesmej” is the ultimate blue water cruising catamaran, well equipped and sleeps six comfortably in three state rooms. The port hull features the Owner’s Suite with head and separate shower cubicle and companionway pantry storage and bookcases. The starboard hull features an aft VIP stateroom and forward guest stateroom. A Guest head is shared and a built-in bookcase lines the companionway. The vessel boasts a gourmet galley and an inviting and relaxing salon for lounging and entertaining.
• NextGen 5.5 kw Generator
• Six 85W Solar Panels w/Blue Sky 50A MPPT Controller
• Six Full River AGM House Batteries
• Wind Generator w/external regulator
• Village Marine Water Maker
• Large Fridge and Freezer w/digital readouts
• Raymarine C120 GPS Chartplotter w/Radar ‘n AIS
• Dual Station Reverse Cycle AC units
• Sling Seat for Excellent Views from Cockpit
• Cruising Chute w/sock and lots more.
LOA: 41.58 feet
FUEL TANK: 1 x 120 gallons baffled
Twin Volvo Penta D1-30 FWC diesel engines
“Beesmej” is the ultimate blue water cruising catamaran which sleeps six comfortably in three state rooms. The port hull features the Owner’s suite; head and separate shower cubicle and companionway pantry storage and bookcases. The starboard hull features an aft VIP stateroom and forward guest stateroom. A Guest head is shared and a built-in bookcase lines the companionway. The vessel boasts a gourmet galley and an inviting and relaxing Salon for lounging and entertaining. Two Cruisaire (16k and 10k btu) reverse cycle AC/Heat units provide comfort throughout.
Interior finish is a blend of wood veneer, vinyl headliners, accented with Swanstone composite countertops, wood moldings, louvered wood doors and high durability synthetic teak and holly soles.
• L-shaped settee w/Reggae Spruce upholstery with storage under
• U-shaped galley with large counter space; integral trash bin, drawers and storage
• Navigational area with chart storage and locker with adjustable shelves
PORT HULL (Owners Cabin)
• Head area, separate shower stall with teak seat and curtain, Swanstone sink, mirror, marine toilet, vanity, and cabinets
STARBOARD HULL (Guest Cabins)
• Forward cabin with double-size berth, settee, hanging locker, drawers and storage lockers
|SAILS & RIGGING|
Full batten 10.3 oz high modulus dacron mainsail with three reefs and Boom bag sail cover
I : 43.42 ft
Force 10 propane stove upgraded to 4-burner
NextGen 5.5 Generator 110VAC (1963 hrs)
C120 Raymarine chartplotter with Navionics charts
• Molded anti-skid on all deck surfaces
|HULL AND DECK CONSTRUCTION|
• Ferro Super Shield exterior gel-coat
Two Delta 44# anchors with 200ft Maggi Chain and 200ft nylon rode
Winslow Super Light Offshore Plus [serviced October 2014]
Both engines and generator have been serviced annually since new.
|MANUFACTURER PROVIDED DESCRIPTION|
The Manta 42 MkIV is a product of the evolution of over 90 Mantas sailing the oceans of the world today. The MkIV incorporates features developed from owner feedback with thousands of ocean miles sailed. Each Manta was built to order and offers the best quality/value ratio of any production catamaran in the world today.
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
CONTACT LISTING BROKER
Skype Name: kevinyachtsales