- Corporate owned w sole asset of the vessel, available for transfer.
- A performance yacht with a cruising speed of 22-24 knots and a maximum speed of 27-28 knots.
- Extensive options with four staterooms and four heads with upscale furnishings and quality woodwork.
- Protected aft deck with twin ransom staircases entertains a small crowd. Watermaker, bow thruster and stabilizers.
- Large galley with SubZero refrigerator/freezer drawers.
- Professionally maintained by her captain.
- Many upgrades.
- See full specifications
Johnson 70 is a four stateroom boat with four heads. Her interior is done in high gloss varnish on beautiful cherry wood paneling. The master suite is aft with en-suite head. There is a vanity and king bed which is adjustable for reading or sitting up. The VIP suite is forward with en-suite head. There are two guest staterooms, port and starboard, one with side by side twin berths and the other with over under twin berths. Each has its own head. The salon is very large with plenty of comfortable furnishings. The galley is on deck forward of the salon. There is a large dinette to port with the galley to starboard. There is an abundance of counter space and storage.The California deck is huge with a large U shaped settee with table, wet bar and BBQ. New carpet throughout 2015.
Entertainment Equipment Salon
Deck & Hull Equipment
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Personal items excluded.
To make and appointment to view, contact Bill Petersen at 310.871.1977 or Bill@DenisonYachtSales.com