This Great Tug, At This Great Price, Won’t Last Long!!
BEAUTIFUL CONDITION INSIDE AND OUT!!
This 2005 American Tug Features The 380 hp Cummins Common Rail Engine. 2005 is the first year American Tug installed this great motor. The Common Rail Features: Unmatched performance driven through a perfectly matched turbocharger that delivers industry-leading power density. Quiet operation, including an 80-percent reduction in noise at idle, is one of the many benefits from the common-rail fuel system
- Cummins Common Rail 380 hp Diesel w/ only 2300 hours
- Bow and Stern Thrusters
- New RayMarine Quantum Radar
- New RayMarine Axiom Series GPS Chartplotter
- New Raymarine Autopilot
- New Windlass
- Tomco Electric Dinghy Davits
- New Stainless Steel Ports
- Propane Stove/ Oven
- Ice Maker in the Salon
- Very Clean Engine Room
Beautiful Blue Awlgrip Hull!!
TREMENDOUS FUEL ECONOMY AT 8 KNOTS!!
YOU BETTER HURRY!!
- DON’T MISS THIS GREAT TUG!!