Chat-eau is a beautiful example of the Manta 42 cruising catamaran. She has been extremely well cared for, with maintenance documented in a comprehensive log. All maintenance has been done on schedule, leaving nothing pending. The boat is ready for passage making.
Some of Chat-eau’s numerous upgrades for cruising comfort and sailing performance include:
- Custom stack pack mainsail cover and cockpit enclosure 2013
- North Sails main and jib, upgraded factory OEM MK IV style, installed 2013, plus G-0 spinnaker
- Spectra 400 gpd water maker
- NextGen 5.5 kw diesel generator
- Raymarine i70 color instruments new in 2012, Garmin 182C plotter, Raytheon radar, Icom SSB
- Upgraded Manta MK IV vang and boom end sheeting
- Kiss wind generator
- Magma Catalina propane BBQ aft cockpit
- Achilles dingy with Sunbrella cover, Yamaha 9.9 hp engine
- Upgraded AC shore power system with Charles Isolation Transformers
- Fire suppression system in all three engine compartments
A sailing yacht in this condition is a rare find, she won’t last long on the market. Please don’t hesitate to call for a showing, Chat-eau is ready to go!