CONFIRMED–NO HURRICANE DAMAGE! STILL AVAILABLE!
This 40′ J120 has spent her entire life in fresh water and has been stored inside every winter except for this last one. Equipped for both racing and fast cruising! This one will sell fast–don’t miss an opportunity to own one of the most innovative yachts ever built!
During her extensive refit in June of 2017, ALL electronics and systems were refreshed and replaced as needed. This retired racer is currently cruising The Great Lakes/New York and is heading south in time for the Annapolis boat show. She can easily re-enter racing with the addition of a couple lines. All clutches and fittings are in place for this option. This yacht has been upgraded with all LED lights inside and out, all new instrumentation, an upgraded expanded 12 volt electrical panel with a 5″ color chart plotter at the Nav station and a 9″ color chart plotter at the helm, both are wired to communicate with the VHF radio to receive AIS targets. The Standard Horizon VHF has a remote at the helm. This racer/cruiser has hot and cold pressure water, an integrated wash down, cockpit shower, and full head and galley. This is a turn-key updated yacht, it needs nothing and is ready to be sailed now!
Carbon mast and sprit on this boat are a $70,000 upgrade, and the rudder bearings have been replaced, making her track perfectly. Owner has owned many boats and says that this is the most fun he’s ever had sailing!
- Raymarine i50/60 Instruments (New June 2017)
- Raymarine p70s autopilot (New June 2017)
- Garmin 9″ chartplotter at helm and 5″ at nav station (New June 2017)
- Standard Horizon GX2200 VHF with GPS and AIS (New June 2017)
- Promariner Pronautic smart battery charger (New June 2017)
- VHF remote at helm (New June 2017)
- Upgraded electrical panel (New June 2017)
- Extra 12v breaker panel (New June 2017)
- 5gal min washdown (New June 2017)
- LED lighting throughout (New June 2017)
- Guest 30 amp galvanic isolator (New June 2017)
- Dedicated starting battery and large house bank w/ 2 Trojan T-105 batteries
- Bluesky MPPT solarcharger and Renology panels (New June 2017)
Sail, hull, ground tackle, interior:
- Kevlar full batten main with cars
- Kevlar batten headsail
- Carbon/Kevlar full batten main with cars
- Carbon/Kevlar batten headsail
- 3 Spinnakers: Reacher, Runner, Drifter
- 95% of the running rigging replaced June 2017