PRICE REDUCED! ZERO HURRICANE DAMAGE!
“Minke” is the ultimate self-contained self-reliant world cruiser. With a brand-new electric drive engine (well over $30,000 in value just for the engine and batteries) and all systems built, replaced or modified by her engineer owner, she is the boat for you if you want to cruise exotic places in safety and comfort and self-sufficiency!
Don’t miss the opportunity to own this incredible steel sailing ship! A boat like this comes along once in a lifetime, and it is the last boat you will ever need. NEW generator. New refrigeration. New batteries. Extensive Both 110 and 220 (European) compatible electrical circuits for world cruising. Dual helm stations in pilothouse and in cockpit. Not a spot of rust, beautifully maintained. Reinforced steel plating. Extensive work done over last year!
- 1995 36 foot, Steel hull, Flush Deck Pilot House, Cutter Rig
Sailboat, Jerry Cartwright design, long fin keel with skeg hung
- 20K.W. Electric Propulsion by Electric Yacht
- Only been in salt water for 7 months of her life
- LOA 36ft, LWL 29ft, Draft 5ft, Beam 11.5 ft, Bridge clearance 52
- Repowered with a QT20 Electric Drive by Electric Yacht. 20 Kw
output. Throttle controls at each helm
- 208 amp hour 48 Volt drive battery pack of Torqeedo Lithium Ion
batteries model 26-104 installed 9/2016
- Lithium drive battery chargers (2) 1700 Watt Torqeedo fast
- 3 blade Michigan Wheel DJX 18 prop, and a spare 3 blade prop
- 5.5 KW Next Generation Power diesel generator (520hrs) installed
- Shore power isolation/step down transformer. 5Kva will accept
Request Information Call Now