This is a beautiful 2-Owner Freshwater Only boat that has been moored under cover since new. She was custom built for the first owner who designed many innovations that was to become standard on the newer Bluewater Coastal Cruisers. This boat was awarded the prestigious “Design of the year” award at the 1995 Miami Boat Show.
She has two very comfortable queen-size staterooms that provide comfort and privacy at opposite ends of the yacht. The aft stateroom features a full head complete with its own tub/shower combination and private access to the aft deck with steps to the flybridge. The fwd stateroom is very functional with access to the fwd full head with glass enclosed shower.
The Galley features a wood sole and amenities you would find in your kitchen at home…Like a full size GE Refrigerator/Freezer, Full size Kenmore Oven, Princess 2-burner Stove GE Microwave, Dishwasher, Trash Compactor, Coffee Maker, and Blender.
The flying bridge runs almost the entire length of the boat and boast a custom port side lounger with electric back rest. There are two Bimini Tops that protect the helm and seating areas or can be retracted for more sun. The aft section of the bridge is a full beam sun-pad. There is a radar arch with a tracking satellite system and GPS antenna that can easily be lowered to navigate low bridges or docks.
Here is a list of other options included with this yacht…
- Twin Crusader 502 CID V8 Big Block Inboards coupled to Velvet Drive Transmissions
- Westerbeke 12kw Generator
- TNT Hydraulic Dinghy lift
- (2) Marine-Air 16,000BTU Air-Conditioners (Staterooms)
- (1) Marine-Air 33,000BTU Air-Condioner (Main Salon)
- Mathers Microcommander Electronic Shift/Throttle System with Engine Synchronizer at both stations
- Radar Arch with hinge to lower overall profile
- Tracking Satellite System
- Raymarine E-90 Color Chartplotter
- Raymarine Radar
- Back-up Camera
- Standard VHF Radios at both stations
- Auto-Pilot with Wired Remote Control
- Custom Flybridge brow Sunpad
- Request Information