Newest Irwin 38 C/C Sloop on the Market !!
Loaded w/ Cruising Gear & In Excellent Condition
Conveniently Located Just Off the ICW in NC !
This beautiful, late-model Irwin Center Cockpit 38 comes to the market in excellent condition and loaded with options for extended cruising such as:
- Full Electronics Package Including GPS and Autopilot
- 16,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Heat / Air System w/ Digital Controls
- Full Cockpit Enclosure w/ Eisenglass & Screens
- Twin Roller Anchor Platform w/ Electric Windlass & Wash Down System
- Roller Furling Genoa and Full Battened Mainsail with Stack Pak Lazy Jack Furling System
- Self-Tacking 110% Working Genoa
- Dinghy Davits w/ Solar Panel Mounted Above
- Spacious Aft Owner’s Cabin with CENTERLINE QUEEN BERTH
- Preferred YANMAR (NOT Perkins 4-108!) 44HP Diesel Engine w/ Dripless Shaft
- And Much More! (See FULL SPECS)
This was one of the last Irwin 38 center Cockpit yachts manufactured, and as such, she has benefited from the many refinements Ted Irwin made to his original design over its 20 year production run. She has a shoal draft winged keel for easy ICW cruising and carefree gunkholing. Her roller furling genoa, self-tacking working jib, and lazy jacks make single or short handed sailing a breeze! Two separate staterooms with ensuite heads provide privacy for guests forward, as well as luxurious accommodations in the owners stateroom aft.
She has been meticulously maintained and lovingly cared for by her knowledgeable owners, and was just hauled and painted in August. She is in the water and ready to take you anywhere both comfortably and safely Just bring your provisions and cast off…. if she were any more “Sail-away” she’d