PRICE REDUCTION .. OWNER MOTIVATED !
Designed by Ted Brewer and built by Mao Ta (Taiwan), ‘Yankee’ , our Brewer 44 Pilothouse Cutter is one of 15 rare Brewer pilothouse/ deck salon cutters built.
She has a comfortable 3-cabin deck salon design with a spacious and light pilothouse with 280 degree visibility for cruising and features a lower helm station. Her decks are flat with wide side decks, a protected center cockpit and an aft deck.
She is easily handled with a shorthanded crew and is ideal for inland cruising, extended blue water sailing or she can be a comfortable live-aboard. The 1st owner of ‘Yankee’ kept her in fresh water on Connecticut River for 10 years. Her current owner purchased ‘Yankee’ in 1999 and cruised the Atlantic Coast, the Bahamas and the Florida Keys, living aboard for six years before settling in the Tampa Bay Area.
Her features include:
- Raised Deck / Pilothouse design (Hull # 13 of 15 Built)
- Upper & Lower Helm Stations
- Taiwan Tongue & Groove Teak interior w/ 6’2″ headroom throughout
- Two Staterooms & Two Vacuflush Head-Showers (can sleep eight)
- Two reverse cycle A/C units
- Spacious, well appointed Galley
- 66hp Yanmar 4JH-HTE TurboDiesel
- SPECTRA 15 GPH Watermaker
Rare and beautiful vessel requires updates and owner is motivated to sell .. All offers considered !