“I Yam What I Yam” is Hull # 5 of only 30 Hans Christian 48T’s that were built. PROVISION AND GO! She is a true seagoing vessel, capable of taking you and your family around the world, around the Caribbean, or simply up and down the East Coast.
Why would you choose this boat? Read testimonials from the owners below! Sandra says: “She feels like she is at harmony with the sea…” And from Larry: “She is beautiful, we are almost always the prettiest boat in the anchorage.”
Her interior represents the finest craftsmanship that boats of this era had, with beautiful teak joinery, fine marble, and luxurious leather, while her exterior is as rugged as they come. She has a custom hard dodger/pilothouse, which was approved by the Hans Christian builders.
Only 30 of these boats were built and they don’t come on the market often, so don’t miss the chance to take a closer look at this beauty. She was the last one built at the Taiwan factory, so her craftsmanship is superior and hardwoods and stainless steel of are of the highest quality. Her current owners have cruised her extensively, sparing no expense on redundant systems and anything and everything they have needed to make her comfortable and seaworthy. She is a gem!!! Breathtaking! More photos and video coming soon!
This list of features barely scratches the surface of what is onboard this amazing boat!
- Well over $200,000 spent on refits since current owners purchased her in 2008
- Brand new bottom paint 6/17
- Hull stripped and barrier coat applied in 2014
- 6 sealed house batteries new in 2011
- Starter battery new 2017
- Fire alarm system
- Marble salon table AND marble countertops in the galley
- 2 CruiseAir reverse cycle air conditioning units, new in 2010, oversized and perfect for warm climates!
- Diesel heater, perfect for cool climates!
- Red courtesy lights all through interior
- Lights and glass windows in cabinets
- All lights upgraded to LED
- Request Information