Willamia is a special example of one of the most well-loved cruising boats out there. Lovingly maintained by her current owners, she is now ready for her next adventure. Perfect layout for a family! 2006 Yanmar, bow thruster, comfortable layout, large and well-appointed deck space, cockpit perfect for entertaining, and so much more!
- New engine and shaft were installed 2006: Yanmar / turbo’d. Current (Jan 2018)
hours are 3348
- Cutlass bearing replaced fall 2016. New PSS dripless packing 2013.
- New generator installed 2010 +/-. The hydraulic steering was also upgraded then.
- The electrical wiring and new panel were completed in 2000 with upgrades in
2013/2014. Inverter, freezer, water maker, solar panels (2014/2015)
- Standing rigging 2006
- Three (3) air conditioning/reverse cycle units, only one (1) is original! All three
- New diesel fuel tank 2013 (aluminum)
- Water tank had new bottom fitted in 2013
- Aft cabin electric head re-plumbed fall 2016
- New manual forward head fall
- Rudder was rebuilt in 2007
- Awlgripped hull 2007: white w/ blue. Work
professionally done by a respected marina on the Chesapeake Bay
- L-shaped/U-shaped galley tucked away on port
- Three (3) burner gimballed ‘Galley Maid” propane stove w. oven;
deep/double sinks w. hot and cold water
- Electric Head
- Vitrifrigo “full size” built in refrigerator/freezer