One of the lowest-priced Whitby 42’s on the market! Come see her today!
“Mary Belinda” is a classic and tough Canadian-built center cockpit Whitby 42′. She has been cruised and loved by her current owners for years, but health reasons are forcing them to sell. These boats have a large following, for a good reason, and this is one of the lowest-priced on the market. She is a Ted Brewer design. Introduced in 1972, the Whitby 42 is his most commercially successful design. About 300 boats were built, and you will see them in cruising destinations all over the world.
- New Xantrax battery charger/load controller
- Custom canvas covers
- Walk-in engine room
- Ford Lehman engine, continuously maintained, 3689 hours as of last reading
- Windpilot windvane self-steering
- West Marine inflatable dinghy with Evenrude outboard
- Datamarine cockpit instruments
- West Marine VHF 550
- SG 2000 1.6 Mhz SSB Transceiver
- ACR Epirb
- LCD Radar 1500
- Brand new marine heads
- 2 cabin, 2 head layout
- Walk-through center cockpit
Read a Cruising World “Classic Plastic” review by Tom Zydler of the vessel–see link in “Descriptions.” This classic is the perfect family cruiser! Call me to see her today!