Rare opportunity to purchase a 1980 Cal 39 MK II in almost new condition.
This gorgeous sloop is in beautiful shape, and has been cared for meticulously by her current owner. She is virtually new from the rub rail up, with new standing and running rigging, new chainplates and acompletelyreconditioned and awlgripped mast. The features and enhancementsare numerous and include….
- Desired Tall Rig (56) and Deep offshore draft (68 dry)
- New oversized standing rigging, new SS chainplates, and new running rigging
- Awlgripped Mast
- New Lifelines
- New sails, plus new Assymetrical top down furling Spinnaker, with customized removable Selden sprit
- 2 Oversized jib winches, and 3 additional
- Tides system strong track
- Rigged for offshore with new trysail tracks
- 6KW Phasor GenSet
- Completely Rebuilt Perkins 4-108 and Borg Warner VelvetDrive transmission
- New SIMRAD electronics, NSE7, 3G Radar, Wind Instruments, Masthead
- Fresh bottom, stripped, soda blasted, Interlux 2000 Barrier coat 2014 perfect
- PSS Dripless
- Super strong Maxwell 2500 dual