A classic William Garden beauty at an affordable price! Elegance reminiscent of the old days at sea, a unique design with the full head forward and a large workshop space included. Decks rebuilt. Stunning interior woodwork.
This boat has been outfitted for cruising by her current owners, and is in great condition. She was repowered in 2004 with a Yanmar 55 HP engine, which only has 30 hours on it. Among her many improvements are a new wooden bow sprit, an electric anchor windlass, all new opening ports, stainless dorade vents, air conditioning, and more!
- Beautiful teak, finished and fitted out with custom canvas covers
- Decks stripped, all soft spots fixed, and Awlgripped.
- 2004 Yanmar with only 30 hours
- Luger/Northern Lights generator
- Lofrans electric windlass
- Washing machine
- Stall shower
- Air conditioner and heat
- Raritan Lectra-San marine sanitation device
- Beautiful lines, great layout!
Call me! She is located in Pass-A-Grille Beach, FL.