Own one of the first fiberglass boats ever built! A classic beauty with long overhangs and a stately profile…this piece of yachting history could be yours!
One of the earliest fiberglass yachts of this size. The first reportedly was for the builder, Fred Tyler. Production began in 1960. She has a private aft cabin and a deep and roomy engine room. This one is in the process of being refitted and is located in Green Cove Springs Marina, at a great DIY boatyard where you could simply buy the boat and finish her up.
These were designed by famous E.G. Van de Stadt, and built by Tyler in England. They are a rare find, and fully refinished have sold for three times the cost of this one. The heavy lifting of the refit has been done–it’s up to you to come in and finish the details.
“Night Wind” boasts of the following:
- ALL NEW stainless steel opening ports
- John Deere 4 CYL 4.5 L 85 HP engine 4045TFM75
- SIG Marine “Cozy Cabin” cabin heater
- Nor’Pro Genset
- CruiseAir Marina AC
- All new Raymarine ST60 instruments (including Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot)
- Mastervolt Inverter/Charger
- Brand new Force 10 stove/oven, never been used
- Sail inventory in good shape
- Spars are removed but in good shape
- Beautiful interior woodwork
- New bottom job–no blisters
- Hull painted, topsides need refinishing
Don’t miss the chance to own this classic! She’s a head-turner who just needs some TLC.